Thom Rainer is the founder and CEO of an online community for church pastors and church goers. The following were 10 things he learned from his parents and we love them…
- Never let your circumstances determine your failures or successes.
- Read. There is no better exercise for the mind.
- Generosity should be second nature to you.
- Loyalty is a trait that will define your life with joy.
- Understand history well. It will prepare you for the future.
- Silence is often a good response.
- Love your children. They are your greatest treasures.
- If you are worried and troubled, take a nap. It will do you wonders.
- Encouragement is the greatest gift you can give your children.
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.
You can feel the wisdom and love in those 10 pieces of advice. Love is the core element in our EVANGELISMANIA focus at Jesus Love Temple. We express love by sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with our families, friends, associates, and neighbors – and everyone we interact with on any given day. Love is also the key to our fellowship. Our environment is a non-judgmental atmosphere filled with grace, mercy, and understanding. Everybody is somebody at Jesus Love Temple! Love is the foundation of our teamwork. We are able to work together to accomplish great things for the Kingdom with love as our backbone. Love helps us maintain a peaceful and productive environment. Love is not just our middle name! It’s what we do and who we are. Jesus LOVE Temple.
About Jesus Love Temple
Evangelismania – We are a lively church focused on spreading the Gospel message into the entire world! Evangelismania was a term given to Pastor Shockley by God. It is a theme for our church’s strategy of…
- Taking every possible opportunity to share the gospel message of Jesus Christ to the lost.
- Taking every possible opportunity to invite someone to church
- Living a Christian life that shines the Light of Christ and supports church evangelism
- We believe God wants us to help those in need. At Jesus Love Temple YOU are important!
What We Do At Jesus Love Temple…