Jesus Love Temple is a non-profit organization. All gifts are tax deductible.
Search us under Delaware organizations at www.irs.gov
(Jesus Love Evangelist Association)
Business Name: Jesus Love Evangelist Association/Jesus Love Temple
Street Address: 106 South Walnut Street, Milford, DE 19963
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1178, Milford, DE 19963
Please Click “Give Tithes/Offering” button below to send your contribution. Thank you!Click Here to Give Using PayPal
Terms and Conditions for online donations/purchases
All payments to Jesus Love Evangelist Association (JLEA) using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
- JLEA accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Diners Club
APNIC does not accept:
- Other debit cards.
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card account in the selected currency.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in JLEA records.
- Payments are deposited to JLEA’s bank account.
- Online payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Authorize.net in U.S.A. dollar transactions using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- If successful, Authorize.net will confirm that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, Authorize.net will advise that your payment has failed. JLEA will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice, to pay donation/purchase. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous support of JLEA services and Internet resources.
- Authorize.net will confirm your payment details via email.
- By using JLEA’s online payment facilities, you agree to all applicable JLEA policies relating to your Internet resources.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the JLEA privacy statement.
- JLEA’s Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Our Commitment to You
Collection of Information
Jesus Love Evangelist Association will collect and use information obtained from credit card transactions only for business purposes. These business purposes include the payment of donations and purchases.
Protecting Your Credit Card Information
The credit card information provided by you to Jesus Love Evangelist Association will be stored in a confidential manner. Our employees may access such information only when there is an appropriate business reason to do so, such as when a refund must be issued back to the credit card. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information, and our employees are required to follow these privacy standards.
Disclosure of Your Information
Jesus Love Evangelist Association does not disclose any nonpublic information (such as credit card number and their expiration dates) about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required by law. We disclose information only when it is necessary for the conduct of Church, State or Federal government business, or under circumstances where disclosure is required by law. Information may also be disclosed for audit purposes, to regulatory agencies or for other general administrative services. We do not disclose information about you to other entities who may want to sell their products to you.
Jesus Love Evangelist Association’s website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure transaction security.
If you have made an error in making your donation/purchase or change your mind about contributing to Jesus Love Evangelist Association, we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 business days of your donation. To request a refund, call (302)422-2110. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment, except cash donations will be returned via check. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. Please know, refunds for event tickets bought online are non-refundable. For event tickets, we’re only able to offer credit towards the next event.